24-hour crisis intervention
Individual Crisis Intervention
- We provide this FREE service via phone, chat and in person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No appointment necessary.
Group Crisis Intervention
- We facilitate group intervention sessions to help communities address the aftermath of a victimization and/or tragedy.
On Scene Response
- We provide on-scene assistance and work alongside first responders to alleviate the emotional concerns and questions of victims.
- Our advocates will give you options to make informed decisions about your physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
- Our advocates will educate and inform you on all available community resources.
- Our advocates will support you through the justice system.
Victim Rights Advocacy
- Our advocates engage in the legislative process to maintain, protect, and enhance the rights of victims of crime and trauma.
- Our advocates provide education as to your rights as a victim.
How We Grow
Victim Assistance Outreach Department
- Our Outreach Team engages members of the community, social service agencies, and local government/departments to collaboratively fulfill our mission to restore lives impacted by crisis, violence, and tragedy.
- Our Outreach Team extends our services, agency, and trainings to a diverse audience through one-on-one meetings, group presentations/discussions, and community wide events via in-person and digital meeting spaces.
Summit Victim Assistance Academy
- Our expert staff provides education to the community and to professionals who serve victims of crime and trauma through a variety of platforms including in-person presentations, classroom training and online.
Victim Assistance Program ensures everyone has access to FREE quality care and support. We serve all victims of crime and trauma regardless of race, sex, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, ability to speak English and/or disability.